LS How are we doing?

From: Keith A. Gillette (keith.gillette@ninepatch.net)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 15:03:45 BST

LSers,

I've been letting I've been letting two threads of conversation go on simultaneously--one about Lila and one about the discussion itself and what this group is about. I'd like to see that latter discussion subside eventually, but I feel it's appropriate to let it go for another week or two while we continue to find our way.

We're more than half way through the first week. How are we doing? Should we switch to Chapter 2 on Sunday as planned? Should we extend Chapter 1 for another week? What do we need to do differently? What should stay the same?

Curious,
Keith

Keith A. Gillette <http://ninepatch.net/gillette/>

MOQ.org - http://www.moq.org