Re: LS Lets start from the first sentence.

From: ram (miv1@barak-online.net)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 08:07:35 BST

Hi fast readers... :)

Sorry i'm so slow (too busy, usual excuses...) I hadn't seen my Email for 4
days and chapter one is done...
Personally, i'm sorry because I hardly had time this week to read, not to
mention - write. I really liked the VERY SLOW reading of the first phrase of
the book. Keith had it all sorted in his last post.

I think Jonathan has a very good idea:

Andreas wrote:
>MOQ is a highly valuable place but the bridge for an everyday person is IMO
>long and narrow. Only a few manage - and I suppose nearly all of these
>people base on a solid philosophical background... ....
>For me this place is a jungle and I
>wonder if there shouldn't be a cozy little playground open for newcomers and
>relaxing for the knightly pursuers of DQ.

I'm a newbie too. no philosophical background either. I loved what you
wrote. I trust the slow reading group will give us an oppertunity to be both
knights and children...

MOQ.org - http://www.moq.org