LS Cloning and the MoQ.

From: Clark (clark@netsites.net)
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 22:43:21 GMT

Squad,
  I can't see that it will advance either argument much but there are
situations within recent history that might provide some food for thought
on the awareness question.
  Very recently we have seen the American Indians, the Melanesians,
Australian Bushmen. some African tribes, and a group of people in New
Guinea that were discovered during WW11 that were reputed to have had no
contact with other humans.
  We know from our contact with these "primitive" people that they are
capable of assimilating with any "advanced" society with which they are
associated. We have American Indian members of all professions and congress
(if that is not a regression) whose grandfathers lived a nomadic life on
the plains and fought Custer and such. So, with a rather wide experience
gap such people can, within a generation or two, compete handily with us
"intelligent" people of European extraction.
  This seems to me to make it a little harder to back the "awareness"
position and a little easier to deal with the physical side. Ken

MOQ Online - http://www.moq.org