LS What do you think of the catechisms/45 min MOQs so far??

From: Diana McPartlin (diana@hongkong.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 12:59:49 GMT

Squad, and I mean all of you

A frequent comment I get when asking lurkers why they don't participate is
that they couldn't find an "in" to the conversation. Everyone else seems to
know each other and the threads evolve from one thing to the next without a
break.

So here's a break:

<cut here> -----------------------------------------------

and here's a new start:

The March PROGRAM question was

>How does one explain the Metaphysics of Quality in 45 minutes or less to
>people who have never heard of it? That is, how does one reduce the MOQ to
>a catechism?

What do you think of the answers so far? Have they all gone over your head?
Or is a presentation/catechism on the MOQ such a stupid idea that you won't
lower yourself to participate? Have you wanted to join in but haven't found
the time? Do you think that someone else has already given all the smart
answers and there's no point in repeating them? Have you already said
something and nobody paid any attention?

The rules of the squad say that you have to stick to the program question
in this list. They don't specify what you are supposed to say about it. You
are not expected to be a genuis or an expert. Sincerity and honesty will do
just fine. Nor are you expected to reply straight away. Just get one in
before the end of the month. The more opinions we have, the richer the
dialog will be. The Lila Squad is not a competition, it's a creation.

Diana

MOQ Online - http://www.moq.org