LS Re: News, 25th Anniversary ZMM

From: Diana McPartlin (diana@hongkong.com)
Date: Sun May 09 1999 - 12:33:47 BST

Squad

Some of you may have heard that the 25th Anniversary Edition of ZMM is already in some bookstores. As promised we are mentioned in it. In the last paragraph of the new preface Pirsig writes:

"For more on the real Phaedrus, who is not a villainous ghost but rather a mild-mannered hyperintellectual, let me recommend Lila, a sequel that has been properly understood by very few. Let me also recommend www.moq.org on the Internet, a group that is among the few that understand it. "

There's also a new interview with Pirsig which you can read online at the William Morrow website at
http://www.williammorrow.com/wm/features/may99/pirsig.html