Re: LS Late Nite Dynamic Ramblings

From: Carmen Flynn (theflynn@dynamo.com.ar)
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 20:28:23 BST

Dear LS,
I will write this on response to Roger's post, and send it right away, otherwise
I might change my mind.
Last night, I woke up very quickly from a dream. I looked at the clock to see
what time it was. It was 3:00 am. I was wide awake and could remember the dream
as if it was something that just had happened. Anyway, this is very strange. He
re is what happened in my dream. I was a shoreline, don't know where, but it was
clear, not clouds, but in the dream, I kept looking for the sun and it was not
there. A group of people was coming and went right by me, and I thought to
myself, I know those people but they are acting as if they don't know me. They
all pass me and went into the ocean in a group. The water in the ocean was very
clear and I could see the sand pebbles shinning (but, where was these light being
reflected from?, I kept asking to myself. Where is that 'Morning star'?) Then I
made eye contact with one of the women from the group and then I asked her: Who
are those people you are with? She answered: They are following 'Horse'. Horse?,
I know him, I told the woman. She made a shoulder movement like it didn't matter.
Then I looked at the person who was supposed to be Horse. He was very tall and
Thin, really like two meters high. Then I thought, this is a dream! People are
not two feet tall. Then the water started to move like waves were pushing the
water with a very strong force. I couldn't keep standing, the water was above my
knees. I was not afraid, but was very puzzle, because it all seemed so real.
Then, 'Horse' looked towards me and gave me a look like 'he knew, that I knew, we
all knew each other from somewhere. Then, I try to think and the water kept on
making me come to that moment on time and keep really hard from falling. Then ,
we were all one group, and I looked to the beach for my two girls, where were
they?, I wanted them to be there with me. Then, my 5 year old reached out from
the beach and kept her hand out to me, and then I reach out for her. The group
was moving away from me. I wanted to go with the group but, my girl kept on
calling me. Then we were finally together and the water stopped moving. The rest
of the group moved to the shore and say something to the fact that they will come
back tomorrow or later. Then the tall and thin figure looked at me (no words
spoken, but we were communicating somehow), He communicate to me that we all meet
again. I kept holding my girl, and wondering about my other girls, where was
she?. Then I looked at the shore and there she was! Mom, she kept on calling me
in her soft voice. I was going to the shore out of the water with my younger
daughter on my Hips. The sea was calm, I could see the pebbles again, that pretty
light reflecting over them. I went on to meet my other child, and then woke up.
Roger: You were very brave to experience the 'light' the way you did. I had
encountered 'a similar light' that, but it has scared me out of my wits!!! I have
been afraid it will take me away and I would never come back. I am glad you
shared that experience with us.
Have to go now.
Cheers!,
Carmen.