Re: LS PROGRAM: Knowing right vs. being righteous

From: Carmen Flynn (theflynn@dynamo.com.ar)
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 17:22:01 BST

Hello Mark, David B, and LS

Does a man, who knows right from wrong has any
justification to pick the wrong choice?
More or less, that seems to be this month's topic. We have had very few posting

about it, but I will bet anything that everyone is busy 'thinking about it'.
Few posts, but darn good ones.

To answer the month's question we are using two tools. One is (a)Socrates/Plato

(ideas) and the (b) MoQ.
Option (a) gives the Object/Subject 'limited choices' while option (b) gives a
wider range of choices. As I mention on an earlier post, the MoQ seems to tell
us:
Yes, you will do 'wrong' or pick a less Dynamic solution to your predicament
over the most Dynamic choice. It helps 'independent observers' understand the
reason an X subject/Object made a choice. The MoQ tell us, that 'if all
variables being equal' the choice of highest 'morality' would be the Dynamic
Choice. But, let's face it friends, that is impossible. What we have here is a
continuos struggle between Dynamic/static patterns. Tool (a) gives us limited
choices and live us filling eternally guilty. The problem that I see with tool
(b) is that we have not written the 'Persignian Logic guidelines' to help us
teach others about how to use the MoQ. Let me rephrase that. Most of us can
perceive something very valuable in the MoQ, but following 'the method' is not
easy.
However, I have notice with the LS and the MD group, that the pieces to the
puzzle are there. We need to take a small challange and put them toguether and
called it 'The MoQ fundamental Principles' or if you like 'The MoQ Golden
rules'. Or, something along those lines.

Thoughts Anyone? (leave Socrates alone for a minute, take a brake for the LS,
si?)

Ciao Amigos,
Carmen.

MOQ.org - http://www.moq.org