Re: LS CALL FOR VOTES - July 1999

From: B. Skutvik (skutvik@online.no)
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 20:12:13 BST

Horse & group.
I would have liked to have another go at the "soul" thing, but I
think Denis provided a new and very interesting topic that have
eluded our attention earlier (if my memory serves me) . So I go for
Denis' entry below

> 1) [Denis Poisson]
> To further explore the Social and Intelectual Levels in terms of how
> they work and their composition. Also, if DNA is the "machine code"
> or interface between the inorganic and the biological levels, what form
> does the interface between the Biological and the Social levels take
> and similarly the interface between the Social and the Intellectual
> levels.

Bo

"Quality isn't IN the eye of the beholder.
 Quality IS the eye of the beholder".
 (Platt Holden)

MOQ.org - http://www.moq.org