LS Back to the PROGRAM

From: Horse (horse@wasted.demon.nl)
Date: Sat Jul 24 1999 - 12:33:38 BST

Hi All

The last few posts (apart from 1 or 2) that I have passed through have
done what I hoped they would not do but which seems to happen
every month.
We're moving too far away from our original topic of Self and Soul and
more towards SOM and Dualism which is a separate subject. Self
and Soul are now becoming a footnotes in the posts.
Rob Stillwell and Stefan Eriksson's post are the last I will pass
through in this vein.
We have a week left for Self and Soul so can we please try and get
back to this main subject.

Horse

MOQ.org - http://www.moq.org