LS CALL FOR TOPICS - August 1999

From: Keith A. Gillette (gillette@iglobal.net)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 16:25:40 BST

Greetings, Squad!

It's ~6 days before the end of the month, time to start posting your topic
suggestions for next month. You can post your suggestions between now and
29-July-1999.

Several points:

Please use the same subject line as this post when you submit your topic.

Please distinguish clearly between the subject of the topic you are
suggesting and what you wish to say about your (or another's) suggestion.
It would be helpful to put your suggestion(s) at the start of the post.

We have a number of unused suggestions from previous CALL FOR TOPICS
archived at <http://www.moq.org/lilasquad/topics.html>. Feel free to
resubmit any of these for voting this month.

Please wait to vote until I post the CALL FOR VOTES and a topic list on
30-July-1999.

Cheers,
Keith

Keith A. Gillette <http://detling.dorm.org/gillette/>