Re: LS Substance and stuff

From: Peter O'Neil (poneil@MCI.NET)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 17:10:28 BST

Hello everyone,

Warning! Warning! First post alert!

This month's topic and ensuing dialogue is (truly) awesome.
I've been reading, thinking about, re-reading, and making
comments and notes on the posts. Work and family has
kept me from putting fingers to keyboard before this.
With the month drawing to a close, I too want to hold the
topic over for another month, with the commitment to
contribute my thoughts and questions to the topic.

The 2000 - 2500 year trip back to the Greeks has been a
wonderful temporal anomaly experience. Thanks everyone! :-)

Peter

MOQ.org - http://www.moq.org