Re: MD Bush Troops

From: Nathan Lund (nathan_lund@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 22:05:46 BST

I think there's much confusion here. Many highly-intellegent individuals have tendencies to be buffoons. Maybe Bush is smart. But I don't concede that he's a wise or effective leader, wihch is to say -- in terms of political leadership and as a maker of highly moral decisions / disseminator of their concequences -- I think he's one dumb motherfucker.
--Nate