Re: MD levels (Down with Types of Patterns, Up with Types of Value)

From: Peterfabriani@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 17:39:36 GMT

    wim.nusselder@antenna.nl writes:

    > Dear Peter,
    >
    > You wrote 9/11 19:40 -0500:
    > 'I am sorry to hear you are Dutch, but we all have our crosses to bear?'
    >
    > A sorrow shared is a sorrow halved; I'm lucky to have fellow Dutch on this
    > list.
    > Americans must feel even luckier, bearing their burden with so many others
    > here.
    >
    > National identity is of dubious quality these days anyway. Don't you agree?
    > Confessing evil is the best way to get help correcting it.
    >
    > With friendly greetings,
    >
    > Wim

    Dear Wim,
    I did not wish to offend, i feel my national sense of humour may appear rude?
    Actually, i love the Dutch - their art, music, great modern jazz; one of my
    favourite guitarists is the incredible Jan Akkerman, who i was lucky enough
    to hear play Nov. 5th bonfire night. I feel your culture is very often more
    forward looking and civilised than my own. In other words, high Quality.

    Peter.