Re: MD Individuality

From: Oldehippie1947@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 21:08:41 GMT

    in my own opinion much of what pirsig writes is about the evolutionary
    process of mankind's thinking and is as much about the future as it is about
    the present regarding this process. As this process continues and he is so
    accurate more of what he says will be understood. His genius will be better
    recognized and he may even gain popularity in the future. I also agree that
    academia has not seen the last of him. His books will become part of the
    curriculum on many campuses.

    Darrell