RE: MD Focus forum

From: Patrick van den Berg (cirandar@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 08:51:38 GMT

    To focus-fellows,

    I tried yesterday to formulate my part concerning the quote I selected,
    but tried a synthesis of all the inputs (sofar!) as well, and although
    Wim's post had a central part (he was close as to what I had in mind),
    after 45 minutes I deleted my attempt- I was too superficial, and I felt
    I could only say something of value if I decided to dedicate an essay to
    it... and then I admit right away that I don't know if I'll do that,
    since that's such a time-consuming thing to do!

    Anyhow, I keep on reading the posts, if there'll come any more (I hope
    so!). By the way I think it's not a rule or goal of the Focus that the
    one who gave the quote has to 'direct' or reply to all posts, is it?

    BTW Erin, a quote for you, a little of relevance to what you wrote in
    round 2:
    " "I can't believe that!" said Alice. "... once CAN't believe impossible
    things."
    "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was
    your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've
    believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." "

    Greetings, Patrick.