RE: MD Can Only Humans Respond to DQ?

From: Glenn Bradford (
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 18:10:16 GMT

    "But let's see what we can deduce from Pirsig's statements:
    1) biological patterns are objects outside our minds
    2) the devil is a biological pattern
    Conclusion: the devil is running around the earth, incarnate."

    "The devil is a biological pattern? If anything, the "devil" is an intellectual
    pattern created at some point during the early social level to symbolize
    (and for some, explain) low quality experiences."

    As I said above, 1) and 2) are Pirsig's statements (or paraphrases of them). I only drew the conclusion. I guess you don't agree with Pirsig about the devil.

    MOQ.ORG -
    Mail Archive -
    MD Queries -