RE: MD acausal (for Glenn)

From: Glenn Bradford (gmbbradford@netscape.net)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 05:40:03 GMT

    Erin,
    >Seems there is a question behind the questions?
    You mean like "Is this crap?"

    >not sure what you are asking with the equal significance, same order
    >of acausal and causal.

    It's the way the American Heritage Dictionary people put it. See
    "synchronicity" on dictionary.com.

    Steve,
    Erin is right that it was awhile ago. She used the word 'acausal' and
    I was too embarassed to admit to her that I didn't know what it meant.
    But when I couldn't find it in any dictionary, I teased her about it.
    Then she said Jung used the word, and I mentioned that he probably
    made it up. My impression was that Erin was offended by this insinuation,
    and she offered to go into a long explanation of Jung's ideas to
    explain it all, but I told her not to bother. My recent P.S. was
    designed to give her a hard time (naturally) but then she called my
    bluff and complied. So here we are. The fallout from all this is that
    now I think I understand what 'acausal' means!
    Glenn