RE: MD MOQ FOR DUMMIES, Please

From: Matt the Enraged Endorphin (mpkundert@students.wisc.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 16:08:01 GMT

    Glenn,

    I was in the midst of writing a reply to Rudy when I read you're piece, Glenn.

    And, I must say, I haven't laughed so hard at a post in ...six months, no,
    probably ever. That was brilliant satire, pretty much the whole way through.

    I'll tell you Glenn, sometimes you can be a real funny guy.

    Matt

    p.s. God, that was funny.