MD Mapping the Book

From: Gert-Jan Peeters (gjpeeters@wish.nl)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 13:50:35 GMT

    Hi All,

    During the holidays I had some spare time to re-read some parts of Lila. It
    came to me that discussing lila on this board isn't as simple as it could be
    for me (and maybe others). As we see lila as a 'bible' that we can keep
    philosophizing in this 'Pirsig temple' as Ruby kinda put it in his post, it
    would be usefull to map this bible.
    Many times people use certain statements or qoutations from the book. They
    are very usefull. I know a lot of people have marked certain parts and made
    an index from it all. Where does he start talking about peyote? On what page
    does he speak about Dharmakaya-light? What is the main-theme in chapter 4?

    So, to make some of our lifes more comfortable I would like to start Mapping
    the Book. And because Lila has been printed in many langauges it's also
    usefull to build a bridge between those different books.

                    English version Dutch version (first print 1991) [other languages]
    Chapter 1 9
    chapter 2 25
    chapter 3 36
    chapter 4 56
    chapter 5 66
    chapter 6 77
    chapter 7 91
    chapter 8 108
    chapter 9 118
    chapter 10 135
    chapter 11 149
    chapter 12 163
    chapter 13 173
    chapter 14 182
    chapter 15 210
    chapter 16 223
    chapter 17 228
    chapter 18 248
    chapter 19 260
    chapter 20 266
    chapter 21 278
    chapter 22 289
    chapter 23 305
    chapter 24 319
    chapter 25 338
    chapter 26 347
    chapter 27 368
    chapter 28 373
    chapter 29 380
    chapter 30 395
    chapter 31 418
    chapter 32 425

    --
    Chapter 1 (ENG: ../Dutch: 9/[other language here]: .. )
    other sources: