Re: MD DYNAMIC PRESSURE (?)

From: Charles Roghair (ctr@pacificpartssales.com)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 22:49:39 BST

    Hello everybody. Hello Ilya.

    Ilya, your new term, DYNAMIC PRESSURE, sounds like AWARENESS to me.

    AWARENESS ¨C n 1: having knowledge of; 2: state of elementary or
    undifferentiated consciousness

    Read:

    > AWARENESS is experienced by person drive from static patters of his
    > life toward unknown. Experienced by person force that drives him
    > toward he does know what, you understand, Mark?
    >
    > If we use this new term, we don't have to define "AWARENESS" and
    > explain what means saying that one person is more aware than another.
    > We may just say that a person A experiences much more AWARENESS than a
    > person B. Or, that a person A experiences much more AWARENESS at the
    > moment of time t1 than he experienced at the moment of time t2.
    >
    > Now. If a person experiences little AWARENESS, he is dominated
    > completely by static patterns. His life is tepid and measured. He may
    > be more or less harmonious depending on how coherent his static
    > pattern levels are, but he has comparatively little chances to become
    > either mental hospital patient or great spiritual leader. He is
    > ordinary very small detail in the body of the Giant.
    >
    > If a person experiences great AWARENESS, there are two possibilities.
    > If this person's static pattern levels are very coherent, his life is
    > a mistic experience of a great intensity. Example of such a person -
    > Jesus Christ.
    > If this person's static pattern levels are NOT coherent at all, it's
    > hard to envy him. His life is complete nighmare. He is being torn
    > apart by he doesn't understand what. In such a state some people seek
    > rescue at psychoanalysts, some in religion, some in alcohol and drugs.
    > Some may clench teeth tight and cling to whatever static patterns they
    > had (and thus shut themselves from any possibility for growth). Some
    > may stubbornly seek for Truth, Reason (or whatever they would call it)
    > and eventually invent something like MOQ :-

    As I was enjoy your thoughts on DYNAMIC PRESSURE, I noticed I was
    simultaneously aware of AWARENOUS.

    Thoughts?

    Best regards,

    Chuck