RE: MD "linear causality"

From: Erin N. (enoonan@kent.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 22:05:00 GMT

    Scientists can be interested in scope, but I don't think
    >we'd want to call Einstein's speculations on God "science."
    >
    >Matt

    Probably depends on your conception of God.

    "If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded
    admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal
    it." - Albert Einstein in Albert Einstein: The Human Side, edited by Helen
    Dukas