Re: MD Plotinus, Pirsig and Wilber

From: David Morey (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 18:18:24 BST

    Hi Scott

    I think we agree here except that I would
    suggest that Pirsig's scheme is OK and that
    by further clarification of the relationship
    between SQ and DQ the gaps discussed below
    can be filled in Pirsig's scheme.Although filling
    gaps is not a good metaphor, as bringing DQ
    into the picture is more like recognising the hole
    through which the light pours.

    regards
    David M