RE: MD SQ and reincarnation

From: MarshaV (marshalz@i-2000.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 12:14:17 BST

    At 11:53 AM 8/16/2004 -0700, you wrote:
    > > Scott:Though not really relevant to the question, but I think relevant to
    > > the MOQ
    > > in general: I think that one needs some sort of afterlife idea to redeem
    > > our existence, that is, to believe in a Quality universe. That is, I think
    > > it is a higher-quality universe if our efforts to make ourselves better
    >are
    > > not simply cut off at death, which would make our efforts pointless for
    > > ourselves. This is no proof, obviously.

    Hi,

    I have been a seeker of "truth" all my life. Shortly after my husband
    died, I had this dream:

    It was dark, and I was alone, and at the end of a high desert-type
    cliff. I knew I was suppose to jump, but I was afraid. Then I realized
    that it was the leap I needed to take to become enlightened. I decided for
    the gift of enlightenment, I would go off the cliff. I backed up and ran
    off the cliff. BUT, I remained suspended in the air. I could not fall. I
    could only walk back to the cliff's edge. In the dream I knew I lost the
    opportunity because I would only jump without a guarantee and understanding.

    Nuts. Huh?

    What does MOQ say about the dream experience?

    MarshaV