Re: MD MOQ psycology (?)

From: Ian Glendinning (ian@psybertron.org)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 23:24:14 BST

    Mel,

    Again, like DMB, you make my argument for me.

    > mel:
    > The terms "Political Correctness" and "Science" seem to stand
    > for two notions in opposition to each other, conceptually.

    Eactly, you cannot conceive of my view (it's unthinkable to you), because

    > mel:
    > PC is an attempt to limit intellect behavior to an approved
    > set of static quality social forms.

    Exactly, "Scientific logic applied to human affairs" is an incredibly
    resilient example of such a cultural norm.
    Let's all wake up from the meme dream please.
    (I really thought all MoQ'ers had done, but increasingly it seems not.)

    Ian Glendinning