Re: MD MOQ and The Problem Of Evil

From: ml (mbtlehn@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 23:29:18 BST

    An interesting reference that traces
    the evolution of the concept of God
    is a book "The River of God" by Reilly

    It is not an argument for or against, but
    simply a good history of who believed
    what, when, and where the qualities
    attributed to a deity came from, culturally
    and geographically.

    It is a dynamic concept...who knows, this
    may be where a DQ concept enters the
    language of religious thought.

    David, what happened to your arm?

    thanks--mel