Re: MD Re: Non-empiricist definition of DQ

From: David Morey (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 18:59:31 BST

    Hi all

    Seems interesting line to me, DQ enables
    new SQ to become actual and to repeat,
    the new SQ it brings to actuality is not
    predictablee but in fact highly creative.
    Therefore is DQ not precisely this selection of
    interesting/valued patterns from a vast selection
    of merely possible patterns -merely until DQ pulls
    them out of the sphere of the possible into the
    sphere of the actual.

    DM