Re: MD MOQ and Logic/Science

From: ml (mbtlehn@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 04:21:23 BST

    Scott,

    Thanks for explaining what you meant.

    It seems to me however, to be backwards.
    Remembering order, recognizing pattern,
    movement, and change give us the illusion
    of a time flow as an abtraction, hence a
    dimension of length and eventually a notion
    of eternity...

    a succession of instants is an abstraction invented out
    of a created scale of relative movement. (i.e. atomic clock)

    A system of systems, a complex entity, need only store
    pattern, movement, and change ordinally of enough
    'entities or events' and the 'flow' becomes apparent
    as a perceptual model.

    --or at least that is how I perceive it in my non-time space :-)

    thanks--mel