Re: MD MOQ and Logic/Science

From: David Morey (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 19:42:26 BST

    Scott

    there is something in what you say, they all help to
    uncover problems between science and philosophy.
    I am reading a book at the moment about the ideas
    of a British Philosopher-mathematician Geoffrey Read
    called the Coherent Universe that explains a non-field
    based way to solve the problems identified by Sheldrake,
    looks very interesting. The conclusions apparently
    strike at the heart of the notion of the inertness of matter,
    very Pirsgian I would say.

    regards
    David M