Re: MD Zmm, Lila & Barnes&Noble

From: Valence (valence10@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 02:06:52 BST

    Hi Marsha,
    I think you should call that number immediately. When you challenge their
    decision, please point out that the very first page of ZMM, the opening
    "Author's note" itself, warns the reader that the book should, and I quote,
    "in NO WAY be associated with that great body of factual information
    relating to orthodox Zen Buddhist practice (emphasis supplied)."

    They belong in the philosophy section, somewhere between Pierce and Plato.

    :-)

    take care
    rick