Re: MD Evolution

From: ml (mbtlehn@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 05:48:54 BST

    If "experientially advanced" is at all possible to
    interpret as adaptation/adapted, the both the
    cockroach and bacteria might give us some run
    for the money. Plants also have an immense
    chemical pallette of experience...
    But then of course, we are now coming into a
    position to learn from "their experience"...
    we will add your cultural and technological
    distinctiveness to our own... comes to mind.

    Read should make for an interesting read,
    so to speak.

    thanks--mel