Re: MD Chapter 24

From: Matt the Enraged Endorphin (mpkundert@students.wisc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 21:21:54 GMT

    Rudy,

    <applause>

    Hear that? That's for you. That was an excellent reading of Ch. 24. It
    hasn't all sunk in yet, but your manner and style were perfectly suited to
    the summary and critique. A wonderful blend of down-to-earth langauge and
    penetrating questions. You've gone the next promising step past intial
    feelings about the MoQ, to a sustained reading of the MoQ. I hope you
    never leave if your readings are like that. I certainly spend too much
    time on abstract themes to be able to give a sensitive reading of portions
    of the book, with an eye towards timing and narrative themes, but if I
    were, I would only hope that it would live up to this example.

    Matt