Re: MD The free market of thought

From: MarshaV (marshalz@i-2000.com)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 14:17:35 BST

    At 06:19 PM 9/18/2004 +1000, you wrote:
    >gav:
    >are there seriously people on this list that believe
    >what´s being done to the innocent people of iraq and
    >to the slightly less innocent american soldiers in
    >iraq is necessary or justified?

    Certainly not me. I find the U.S. action in Iraq totally depressing. I
    empathize with the U.S. soldiers that are killed and maimed. I empathize
    with their family and friends. I empathize with the citizens of Iraq whose
    family and friends are being killed and maimed "for their own good". When
    I see those Iraqi women screaming into the camera lens, I'm screaming with
    them. I hear Bush and his administration say we're doing the right thing
    and are doing it successfully, I want to vomit.

    I can't believe that anybody can justify U.S. actions as a direction
    towards quality.

    MarshaV