Re: MD Question of the Ages

From: johnny moral (johnnymoral@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 19:39:43 BST

    Isn't it like 50-50 that she may chose to be the ugly hag? Perhaps I miss
    the point. Is she doing what he probably wants because he supposedly
    doesn't care? Or is she doing what she wants, and it just so happens that's
    to be the babe? If she's presuming to know what he wants, why is she asking
    him? Why is she only going to give him what she presumes he wants if he
    lies to her? Is every day of their marriage going to be some sort of
    'prisoner's dilemma'? Why can't people just be straight with each other?