Re: MD On Faith

From: David Morey (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sat Oct 16 2004 - 12:05:10 BST

    faith? truth? knowledge? evidence? experience?

    I often think it boils down to who is telling
    the best story in terms of all the other fragmented stuff
    we think we know/experience/hear about.

    Pirsig tells a good well hung together story where
    we seem to know more after hearing it than we knew before.
    We seem to spend too much time on the MOQ at the moment
    not listening and asking if the other guy has a point, or why
    the other guy thinks we don't have a point.

    DM