Re: MD is god real?

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 05:23:40 BST

    David Morey,

    Your response to my question "How does God differ from Pirsig's
    Quality" was, semi-respectfully, a lot of shuck, shuffle, and jive.

    My belief in the reality of Quality derives form the absurdity of a
    world without it, as Pirsig so clearly shows in ZMM.

    So, my question here is: How would a world, devoid of Quality, be
    different from a world devoid of God? Please be as specific as
    possible.

    Scott Roberts, if you are reading along, I'd be interested in your
    response to this question, just substitute "disembodied
    consciousness" for "God."

    Thanks,
    msh
    --
    InfoPro Consulting - The Professional Information Processors
    Custom Software Solutions for Windows, PDAs, and the Web Since 1983

    "Thought is only a flash between two long nights, but this flash is
    everything." -- Henri Poincare'