Re: MD the worst thing about 9/11 according to the MoQ

From: David Morey (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 22:32:52 BST

    Roy Bhaskar has looked at some of these moral
    problems in the context of levels like Pirsig.
    Whilst Bhaskar accepts killing is justified in certain
    circumstances he suggests that killing as a means is
    problematic with regards to the overall evolutionary
    goal of eudaemonia, such bad means undermines the goal
    and has to be kept to a minimum.

    DM