Re: MD Where does quality reside?

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 01:15:47 GMT

    Hi Rich,

    Nice to hear from you, I think.

    How do you reconcile Pirsig's claim that Quality exists, but that is
    the only thing we can say about it, that, in all other ways it must
    remain undefined, with all the things he says about it in order to
    jump-start the MOQ?

    I'm suggesting that what you guys see as divine guidance and
    intervention is really just philosophical assumption, painted with
    metaphor, for the purposes of deriving a useful metaphysics.

    Thanks,
    msh
    --
    InfoPro Consulting - The Professional Information Processors
    Custom Software Solutions for Windows, PDAs, and the Web Since 1983

    "Thought is only a flash between two long nights, but this flash is
    everything." -- Henri Poincare'