RE: MD On Transcendence

From: Chuck Roghair (ctr@pacificpartssales.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 19:48:41 GMT

    David:

    Are you referring to something specific in the MoQ as far as "transcendence"
    goes?

    Yours is an interesting question. Initially, I say the MoQ leans toward the
    intrisically esoteric, rather than the transcendent, but I wonder if there
    isn't a specific exchange, thread or passage which may have birthed such
    woolgathering.

    This may keep up me at night.

    Best regards,

    Chuck