Re: MD On Transcendence

From: hampday@earthlink.net
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 00:42:58 GMT

    From: Ham Priday
    To: David Morey
    Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 7:42 PM
    Subject: Re: MD On Transcendence

    Hi David --

    > but what underlies every thing is nothing,
    > a nothing that has an infinite potential.
    > And a nothing capable of withdrawing itself to
    > allow something, then withdrawing a little more,
    > until there is no more moves allowed
    > and only a return is possible.

    Now, THERE'S a creationist theory I haven't seen before! It reminds me a
    bit of Pascal's "infinitesimal point universe" which I touched on in my
    thesis. Tell me, David, does this come out of Pirsig or is it original with
    you? Can you elaborate on it or provide a reference source? Nothingness
    won't do for a primary source, but you've piqued my interest nonetheless.

    --Ham