Re: RE: MD Wisconsin School OKs Creationism Teaching

From: Steve Peterson (peterson.steve@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 16:40:14 GMT

    Hi All,

    I couldn't tell from the article what we're supposed to be upset about.

    Should Wisconsin Law forbid the teaching of Creationism? I think the MOQ would
    find such a law an immoral repression of intellect by a social structure.

    What would teaching Creationism entail? It seems to me that it makes sense to
    mention that many people do not accept biological evolution on religious
    grounds when teaching evolution. I imagine every biology class that touches on
    evolutionary theory has some discussion of the matter.

    Thanks,
    Steve