MD 'Self' 'Ego'

From: PhaedrusWolf@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 00:38:52 GMT

    Please forgive my simpleton ways, but i can't move on unless there is an
    answer to the question I have proposed.

    As the idea of 'Self' still has not been completely resolved, i find it
    easier to understand 'Self' in terms of Self -vs.- Ego. It would seem that the
    term Ego fits all cultures, and in all cultures, to become one, or to become
    one with the source, suspending the Ego is necessary.

    This is simple, and someone may have already stated it, but it seems as
    looking at 'Self' without the Ego seems to unblock the bridges, at least in this
    small i of philosophy.

    Chin