RE: MD Is Morality Relative?

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 05:39:07 GMT

    Hi DMB,

    We don't often speak to one another directly, but I just wanted to
    say I carefully read and appreciate every one of your posts. With
    you on one shoulder and Sam Norton on the other, I'm moving forward
    in spite of (because of) all the heated impish and contradictory
    whispering.

    I particularly like the jargon-busting snippet pasted below... I was
    ROFL (does anyone use that abbreviation any more?)...

    Best,
    msh