Re: MD People and Value in the MOQ

From: Sam Norton (elizaphanian@kohath.wanadoo.co.uk)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 19:03:58 GMT

    Hi Chin,
    One of the books that has had a big impact on my thinking is about generational attitude shifts,
    called 'The Fourth Turning' http://www.fourthturning.com/ . You might like to take a look at it, as
    it is relevant to your point. Also Kuhn, of course, argues that what ultimately causes one paradigm
    to change to another is that the advocates of one paradigm simply die out and aren't replaced. I
    think that is some testimony to the Quality inherent in a particular idea, but it lessens the
    rational emphasis somewhat.

    Regards
    Sam
    PS I'm very interested in the book you're writing. Hope it gets finished soon.