RE: MD Is Morality Relative?

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 04:40:47 GMT

    On 11 Dec 2004 at 20:07, David Buchanan wrote:

    Mark Steven Heyman said to DMB:
    We don't often speak to one another directly, but I just wanted to
    say I carefully read and appreciate every one of your posts. With
    you on one shoulder and Sam Norton on the other, I'm moving forward
    in spite of (because of) all the heated impish and contradictory
    whispering.

    dmb says:
    Heated impish and contradictory whispering? It probably doesn't
    matter but I have to ask, "what does that mean?"

    msh says:
    Nothing serious. Just that you and Sam appear to disagree about
    everything; you are complete opposites just on principle, I think,
    like matter and anti-matter. So I read and value your exchanges,
    your "contradictory whisperings," and figure a balanced universe
    beckons from the middle distance.

    dmb:
    In any case, we really should get directly engaged in a conversation
    about some thing or another. Maybe you and Sam could "gang up" on me
    or something. It could be great fun. And I read your posts with
    interest too, thank you very much.

    msh says:
    Well I see you've contributed to both the "Understanding Quality" and
    "Morality of Capitalism" threads, so maybe Sam and I will gang up on
    you there.

    BTW, I think it was Erin who demanded "you remove your self appointed
    badge of MOQ police." I say, keep the badge and write 'em up for
    gibberish wherever you find it.

    Best,
    Mark Steven Heyman (msh)
    --
    InfoPro Consulting - The Professional Information Processors
    Custom Software Solutions for Windows, PDAs, and the Web Since 1983

    "Thought is only a flash between two long nights, but this flash is
    everything." -- Henri Poincare'