Re: MD Code of Art

From: Arlo Bensinger (ajb102@psu.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 15:47:18 GMT

    Hi Mark,

    Richard Lederer proposes the word "covivant", saying "Fashioned from the
    Latin 'co', 'together', and French 'vivant', 'living', covivant is
    bilingually enduring and endearing. Its Latinateness communicates a sense
    of permanence and stability, and its Frenchness lends the perfume of romance."

    And you get to keep the "C" :-)

    Arlo