FW: MD Quality and Bias In Commercial Media

From: Matt poot (mattpoot@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2005 - 05:56:03 GMT

    How fascinating that you bring this up.

    Tonight, I just watched a program on the "great-divide" in the american
    media , and society.
    It is difficult to reiterate (sp.) everything that was said, but I found it
    very....informative. It wasn't really stating anything new, but putting
    some factual corroboration that I am unable to do.

    here is the link, and hopefully they have some video-clips.

    http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/sticksandstones.html

    P.S. Fox news is the closest thing on earth that could be said to be a
    direct representative of a black-hole.