Re: MD Thanks & updated website

From: Ant McWatt (antmcwatt@hotmail.co.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 13:36:25 GMT

    Rich stated February 8th 2005:

    Hello Anthondy,
    >Let me make sure I understand you. In Jan. you offered your theses to
    >people who made a sutnami contribution. I have done that, twice. I have not
    >received your theses. Now you are saying I have to additionaly buy you some
    >cheap book and have it mailed to you. Is that right???? - Rich

    Ant McWatt replies:

    The last time I asked a New Yorker for something for nothing he (rightly)
    told me to go and kiss his arse.

    However, not to be “biased” about your Tsunami “contributions” I’ll send you
    a PhD PDF when I finally receive a copy myself from Stephen Mills.

    BTW, I think you were the first person to receive the PDF copy of the MOQ
    Textbook in January though maybe I just imagined sending this out and
    receiving a subsequent acknowledgement from you. Though following Socrates
    (or is that Descartes?) you can never be completely sure about these things.

    Best wishes,

    Anthony.

    Give your absent friends in New Jersey peace - avoid MSN Messenger like the
    plague and instead read Northrop's "The Logic of the Sciences & Humanities"

    http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger