Re: MD Pure experience and the Kantian problematic

From: Erin (macavity11@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 20:48:02 GMT

    I haven't been following this thread closely so I am not clear where this hypothesis request started. Is it a request to put everything you believe in one working hypothesis or am I missing something. If it is, it is interesting request, and I would love to see others' hypotheses. Seems like a hard request, not sure how I would word it myself. Seems like a good challenge for the others to do.
    Erin

    MarshaV <marshalz@charter.net> wrote:
    At 09:51 AM 2/13/2005 -0700, you wrote:

    >Form is formlessness, formlessness is form.
    >
    >- Scott

    Scott,

    Uncle. But do let me know when you get a website or elist dedicated to
    your theory.

    Marsha