Re: MD Nihilism

From: Erin (macavity11@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 17:00:30 GMT

    What is the difference between "purpose" and "direction" ? I think you if you believe "Some things are better than others" (as Pirsig points out how you can you not believe this?) then you have some direction, however vague it is.....does that make "betterness" a purpose?

    Erin

    Chris Vlaar <c.c.vlaar@gmail.com> wrote:
    marsha,

    the perfect answer to all what nihilism is not: Platt.

    Chris