Re: MD severe tensions

From: MarshaV (marshalz@charter.net)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 23:45:51 GMT

    Hi Sam,

    I think your statements are full of baloney.

    I don't think you will ever accept the Metaphysics of Quality, because to
    do so would negate you chosen vocation. You are a interpreter of what you
    believe to be God's word, and the Christian tradition, a theist
    religion. It's your persona, 24/7. MOQ is anti-theist.

    But keep it up. I've learned much from the replies you get.

    Marsha